Almond Butter Blondies (Gluten Free, Paleo)
Try these flourless blondies with creamy almond butter, chunks of smooth dark chocolate and a warm cacao drizzle. The perfect guilt-free treat.
If you love both chocolate chip cookies and brownies so much that you struggle to decide which one to make, this recipe is for you.
What I love most about this recipe is that it is so adaptable. I have made these with cashew butter, “white chocolate chunks” (raw cacao butter and maple syrup), walnuts, and even raspberries. Pretty much everything in my pantry has been thrown into the mix at some point. They are so good so many ways, trust me.
Almond Butter Blondies
1 cup organic almond butter
⅓ cup raw, local honey
1 organic egg
¼ teaspoon Himalayan salt
½ teaspoon baking soda
½ cup organic dark chocolate, broken into small pieces
½ cup melted dark chocolate for the drizzle!
- Preheat oven to 350F and lightly grease an 8″ square pan with coconut oil.
- In a food mixer, combine the almond butter, honey, egg, salt and baking soda.
- Fold in your chocolate pieces.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan and spread evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until the top of your blondies are light golden brown.
- Let cool, then drizzle melted dark chocolate over the top or frost with a homemade frosting.
- Cut into squares and enjoy!
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Rich and delicious chocolate, caramel and buttered shortbread squares. These Millionaire's Shortbread are Paleo, Vegan and can be Keto friendly!
Summer Fish Taco Bowls
These Paleo Fish Taco Bowls topped with sweet and tangy mango avo salsa and spicy mayo are the BEST light, flavorful and filling bowls ever.