Almond Butter Cups (Paleo, Vegan)
Homemade "Reece's" cups, but with only 5 ingredients! Zero refined sugars, dairy or gluten make these sweet treats totally guilt-free. Enjoy!
Switch Reese’s Cups for these homemade almond butter cups. Both vegan and paleo friendly, and made with just 5 ingredients (rather than 18).
Nut Butter Cups
Ingredients (Makes 12):
1/2 cup coconut oil
½ cup cacao powder
4 tablespoon raw honey or maple syrup
½ teaspoon vanilla essence
Nut Butter Layer:
1 cup nut butter
1/4 cup coconut oil
1) Melt the coconut oil for the chocolate layer and place in a large mixing bowl.
2) Add cacao powder, honey or maple syrup and vanilla essence and mix well.
3) Place 8 cake liners in a baking pan (preferably one with build in wells so the cups keep their shape).
4) Put roughly 2 tablespoons of chocolate mixture in the bottom of each case.
5) Freeze until hard (around 15-20 minutes)
6) Meanwhile, melt almond butter and coconut oil together until smooth and liquid.
6) Retrieve the hardened cups and add 2 heaped tablespoons on top of the hardened chocolate bottom layer.
7) Freeze again for 15-20 minutes.
7) Using the remaining chocolate mixture, fill up the cake case-covering the nut butter completely.
8) Place back in the freezer until hard (approximately 30 minutes).
9) Peel off the cake cases and enjoy!
PS … Store your chocolate treats in the fridge to keep them hard and delicious.
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Paleo Cornish Pasties
Grain-free, paleo friendly Cornish pasties. These hand-held meat pies make for an excellent lunch or dinner!
Raspberry Chocolate Brownies (Paleo)
Truly delicious paleo raspberry chocolate fudge brownies. Easy to make with only the best ingredients. These make a wonderful Valentine's Day dessert!