Banana Spice Pancakes (Paleo)
Enjoy these delicious grain-free banana spice pancakes for breakfast, lunch or dinner!
We adore these banana spice pancakes. They are such a hit in our family, especially with the men!
Enjoy these paleo friendly, grain-free griddle cakes guilt-free. These pancakes have zero refined sugars so are perfect to get your day off to a good start.
P.S. Who else thinks of that Jack Johnson song when making banana pancakes? I can’t be the only one...
Paleo Banana Spice Pancakes
2 ripe mashed bananas
2 organic eggs
2 tablespoons coconut flour
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Coconut oil (for pan)
- Mash bananas in a bowl.
- Add in cinnamon, baking soda, and coconut flour. Mix well.
- Add in eggs and combine until smooth.
- Grease a frying pan with coconut oil and place a small ladle of pancake batter in the pan. Cook over a low-medium heat.
- Flip when pancakes are starting to form.
- Remove from the heat, drizzle with your favorite topping and enjoy!
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Matcha Collagen Latte
A high-protein, paleo friendly matcha latte made with collagen protein and minimal ingredients. Delicious + frothy! No fancy equipment required.
Teriyaki Almond Butter Salmon (Paleo)
Deliciously simple teriyaki almond butter sauce drizzled over wild-caught salmon. Paleo, Ketogenic and RESTART approved.