Better Than Reece's Chocolate Cheesecake (Paleo, Vegan)
Try this decadent "peanut butter" chocolate cheesecake, i.e. my favorite recipe ever. Free from grains, dairy, eggs, soy, and refined sugar.
Apparently, yesterday was National Cheesecake Day.
So apparently, I completely missed that excuse to indulge in one of my favorite recipes of all time; my "peanut butter" chocolate cheesecake.
For all those people in need of a special occasion dessert (or not & you just fancy eating an entire cheesecake just because you can) this one is for you.
2 cups raw pecans
2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
1 large tablespoon almond butter (or favorite nut butter)
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 cup pure maple syrup
1/8 teaspoon Himalayan salt
1 teaspoon stevia
2 cups raw, soaked cashews
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
4 tablespoons coconut milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 cup peeled and diced zucchini
1/2 cup almond butter (or favorite nut butter)
pinch of salt
lemon juice (one whole lemon)
1/2 cup melted coconut oil
4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
6 crushed, homemade nut butter cups
1) Prepare the crust by grinding the pecans in a food processor until fine. Then add all of the remaining crust ingredients, and process again until well combined.
2) Prepare the bottom of an 8-inch pan with parchment paper and press the crust evenly into the bottom of the pan. Place in the freezer to set.
3) For the filling, blend the raw cashews and add the coconut oil, maple syrup, coconut milk, and vanilla until smooth.
4) Add the zucchini, nut butter, salt, and lemon juice. Blend until smooth and creamy.
4) Pour the filling over the frozen crust and smooth out the top. Freeze again for a few hours until set and remove about an hour or so before serving so it can thaw a bit.
5) Make the chocolate sauce by simply mixing all the ingredients together! Then add your crushed homemade nut butter cup toppings over the surface of the cheesecake.
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Paleo Strawberry Lemonade Cake
A delicious grain-free, paleo approved lemon sponge cake with sugar-free, dairy-free frosting and fresh strawberries.
Organic Broccoli Crisps (Paleo, Vegan, Keto)
A healthy, crunchy, and delicious snack for the entire family. These organic broccoli crisps are paleo, vegan and keto friendly!