Caramel Apple Nut Bundt Cake (Paleo)
Sweet and sticky caramel apple nut bundt cake, free from all grains and gluten, refined sugar and dairy.
Happy Saturday! Here's one more cake recipe for you before we head into the New Year. I'll be starting a new RESTART Program on January 8th which means you won't see many sweet treats around here for at least 5 weeks. I'm ditching all sweet flavors and sugar substitutes with my participants! You will however be able to enjoy new RESTART approved recipes for the whole family.
But for now...
This caramel apple bundt cake makes for the perfect grab & go breakfast, a snack with a cup of tea, or a post-dinner treat. It is packed with apples, chopped nuts, and all sorts of other health-giving, yummy ingredients. It's sweet, sticky, and moist all at once.
What are you waiting for?
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BELLA GRACE WELLNESS NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE FRESH RECIPES AND TOXIN-FREE LIVING TIPS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #BELLAGRACEWELLNESS for a chance to be featured!
Caramel Apple Nut Bundt Cake
Makes One Large Cake
1 cup finely chopped nuts (I love walnuts or pecans here)
3 cups almond flour
1/2 cup arrowroot starch
1/4 cup coconut flour
1 cup coconut palm sugar or sweetener of choice
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground clove
3 large eggs, lightly beaten
3/4 cup unsweetened applesauce
3/4 cup coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 medium sized organic apples, peeled and finely chopped
1/2 cup maple syrup (for drizzling)
- Preheat oven to 350F and grease a bundt pan with coconut oil. Sprinkle 1-2 tablespoons of arrowroot flour into the pan. Make sure you have greased not only the bottom but the sides too.
- Bake nut pieces on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper for 10 minutes or until toasted, stirring halfway through. You can pour a little bit of maple syrup on them if you fancy a little extra sweetness!
- In a large bowl, stir together almond flour, arrowroot flour, coconut flour, coconut sugar, cinnamon, salt, baking soda and nutmeg. Gently mix in eggs, applesauce, vanilla extract and coconut oil until dry ingredients are combined. Stir in apple pieces and toasted nuts.
- Pour the batter into a greased and floured bundt pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Drizzle maple syrup over the top of the cake and serve! We love eating this cake straight out of the oven when it's warm and soft.
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Chocolate Collagen Protein Balls (Paleo, Keto)
Easy + delicious protein filled snack made with high-quality collagen and minimal ingredients. Paleo and Keto friendly.
Paleo Beef Enchilada Casserole
A delicious, Paleo + Keto friendly beef enchilada casserole. Perfect for Cinco de Mayo. This healthy one pan meal will feed the entire family!