Chewy Vegan Granola Bars
Naturally sweetened, vegan and paleo friendly granola bars.
If you are looking for a delicious grain-free granola bar then you’ve found it!
I’ve tried so many store-bought and homemade granola and protein bars that don’t work for me. They all seem to have hidden ingredients like soy, too much added sugar or simply don’t taste good.
These chewy granola bars are naturally sweetened and primarily made with nuts and fruits. They make an excellent on-the-go snack for adults or as an addition to a kid’s lunchbox!
Chewy Granola Bars
½ cup raw cashews
½ cup raw almonds
10 large medjool dates
½ cup dried cranberries
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3 tablespoons flaxseed meal
1/3 cup dark unsweetened chocolate chips
- Blend the cashews and almonds in a food processor until finely chopped. You don’t want these to be crumbs, but rather small chunks. Place them aside in a large bowl.
- Remove pits from the dates, add a teaspoon of filtered water and blend to a creamy paste.
- Mix the date paste, chopped nuts, cranberries, vanilla, flaxseed meal, banana and chocolate chips in the large bowl until fully combined. Use your hands for best result!
- Line the bottom of a loaf pan with parchment paper or coconut oil and press the mixture evenly across the bottom of the pan
- Refrigerate for a few hours until hard and slice into bars.
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Ginger Currant Cookies (Paleo, Vegan)
Deliciously chewy Paleo and Vegan ginger cookies studded with organic currants.
Matcha Collagen Latte
A high-protein, paleo friendly matcha latte made with collagen protein and minimal ingredients. Delicious + frothy! No fancy equipment required.