Chocolate Brownies with Secret Spinach (Gluten-Free, Paleo)
Rich, fudgy paleo friendly chocolate brownies with a secret healthy ingredient. Intrigued? Check it out, even kids love these!
Don’t freak out at the title of this blog post. I promise you can’t taste the veggies at all.
In fact, it’s the spinach in this recipe that’s the key to the moist, fudgy texture of these brownies. There’s over one whole cup of spinach in this recipe, and you could probably add more if you wanted.
Luxuriously rich, moist brownies strangely loaded with dark leafy greens that you, or your kids, absolutely can’t taste. So sneaky and so cool, right?!
Paleo Chocolate Brownies with Secret Spinach
1 ¼ cups frozen chopped spinach
3 organic bananas
6 oz dark chocolate
1 cup extra virgin coconut oil
6 organic eggs
2 tablespoon raw honey
2 tablespoons organic maple syrup
½ cup cacao powder
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
¼ teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
½ teaspoon cream of tartar
A pinch cinnamon
1. Preheat your oven to 325F and line a small baking pan with parchment paper or grease with coconut oil.
2. Melt coconut oil, vanilla and chocolate together over low heat on the stove.
3. Separately mix cocoa powder, baking soda, cream of tartar, salt and cinnamon.
4. Blend spinach, bananas, egg, honey and maple syrup together in a food processor until completely smooth.
6. Add melted chocolate mixture to egg mixture slowly and blending constantly.
7. Mix in cocoa powder dry ingredients and stir to fully incorporate.
8. Pour batter into prepared baking pan and spread out evenly.
9. Bake for 40 minutes.
10. Cool completely and cut into squares.
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Paleo Strawberry Lemonade Cake
A delicious grain-free, paleo approved lemon sponge cake with sugar-free, dairy-free frosting and fresh strawberries.
Organic Broccoli Crisps (Paleo, Vegan, Keto)
A healthy, crunchy, and delicious snack for the entire family. These organic broccoli crisps are paleo, vegan and keto friendly!