Chocolate Chip Cookies (Gluten-Free, Paleo, Vegan Option)
These healthier chocolate chip cookies are DELICIOUS, gluten-free, and refined sugar-free. Enjoy!
It's Hump Day! Which means that it's a great time for a mid-week healthy treat.
These chocolate chip cookies are not only delicious, but are grain-free & refined sugar-free. They can also be made vegan by simply switching ghee or grass-fed butter for coconut oil & the egg for 1/4 cup of applesauce.
Let me know how you get on by commenting below or by taking a picture and tagging #BellaGraceWellness.
Chocolate Chip Cookies
1 ¼ cups almond flour
½ cup shredded unsweetened coconut
¼ cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
½ cup ghee, grass fed butter or coconut oil
1 large tablespoon coconut oil
½ cup stevia (or sweetener of choice)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 large organic egg
3.5 oz dark, organic chocolate or my homemade chocolate chips.
- Preheat the oven to 325F and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together almond flour, shredded coconut, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In a food mixer, cream ghee (or substitute) and coconut oil with sweetener. Beat in vanilla and egg until well combined.
- Beat in flour mixture until you have a cookie dough and add chocolate.
- Refrigerate dough for 10 minutes.
- Shape dough into little balls and place them on your baking sheet. Press each ball with the heel of your hand to make a cookie shape.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool before serving.
I love mine with homemade ice cream, coconut whipped cream, or a warm cup of tea!
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Paleo Strawberry Lemonade Cake
A delicious grain-free, paleo approved lemon sponge cake with sugar-free, dairy-free frosting and fresh strawberries.
Organic Broccoli Crisps (Paleo, Vegan, Keto)
A healthy, crunchy, and delicious snack for the entire family. These organic broccoli crisps are paleo, vegan and keto friendly!