Chocolate "Nutella" Cupcakes With Hidden Veggies (Paleo)
Hidden vegetables inside these creamy chocolate, "nutella" cupcakes make these an excellent option for kids. Gluten-free, dairy-free, paleo friendly.
A great way to get your kids to eat more vegetables is to hide them in cupcakes. These “Nutella” cupcakes go down especially well, as you can probably imagine.
I made these cupcakes for a client back in 2015 when they messaged me saying their child would not touch anything green. He was already 10 years-old and was yet to eat a vegetable.
These cupcakes were approved in no time and since then have been a hit with so many families. They not only contain zucchini, but are grain-free, refined sugar free and dairy free.
Paleo ‘Nutella’ Cupcakes (Hidden Zucchini!)
2 large, grated organic zucchini
4 organic eggs
2 cups hazelnuts
1/3 cup coconut palm sugar
1/4 cup grass-fed butter or coconut oil
1/3 cup tapioca flour
1 cup cacao powder
2 tablespoons raw honey
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Line a muffin pan with paper liners.
2. Grind hazelnuts in a food processor until they are very fine and are almost turning into hazelnut butter.
3. Process zucchini in a food processor.
4. Combine ground hazelnuts, zucchini and the rest of the ingredients together in a bowl until smooth and runny.
5. Pour mixture into prepared muffin pan and bake for 30 minutes.
6. Let cool completely before icing or serving with homemade frosting!
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Paleo Cornish Pasties
Grain-free, paleo friendly Cornish pasties. These hand-held meat pies make for an excellent lunch or dinner!
Raspberry Chocolate Brownies (Paleo)
Truly delicious paleo raspberry chocolate fudge brownies. Easy to make with only the best ingredients. These make a wonderful Valentine's Day dessert!