Cookie Dough Bites (Paleo, Vegan)
These cookie dough balls are a real winner. They're grain-free, dairy free, egg free and can be made with only six ingredients!
When mindlessly browsing my social media a few nights ago I saw one of my friends post a snap with a big old bowl of cookie dough. It was from that famous cafe in New York that serves you up mountains of sweet, delicious cookie dough with pretty colored sprinkles and gooey fudge sauce...
It looked SO good.
Who doesn't love cookie dough? I remember "baking" cookies with one of my childhood friends and doubling the dough for the sole purpose of eating the entire batch raw. Mum wasn't the happiest when she found out the real reason I was sick and off school the next day.
I wanted to make a healthier dough that doesn’t need a warning label on the back of it. These cookie dough balls are a real winner. They're grain-free, dairy free, egg free and can be made with only six ingredients!
Cookie Dough Bites
3 tablespoons coconut oil (or grass-fed butter), melted/softened
2 tablespoons full-fat, canned coconut milk
3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons sweetener (I used maple syrup)
3/4 cup almond flour
6 heaped tablespoons dark chocolate chips
1) Blend the coconut oil, coconut milk, vanilla and sweetener in a food processor.
2) Continue to gently mix in the almond flour until ingredients are combined.
3) Fold in 3 tablespoons of chocolate chips and refrigerate the dough for about 30 minutes.
4) Remove the dough from the fridge and roll the chilled dough into small ball shapes.
5) Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
6) Melt the remaining chocolate chips and drizzle chocolate over each cookie dough ball. Refrigerate to store.
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Rich and delicious chocolate, caramel and buttered shortbread squares. These Millionaire's Shortbread are Paleo, Vegan and can be Keto friendly!
Summer Fish Taco Bowls
These Paleo Fish Taco Bowls topped with sweet and tangy mango avo salsa and spicy mayo are the BEST light, flavorful and filling bowls ever.