Cookie Dough Bites (Paleo, Vegan)
These cookie dough balls are a real winner. They're grain-free, dairy free, egg free and can be made with only six ingredients!
When mindlessly browsing my social media a few nights ago I saw one of my friends post a snap with a big old bowl of cookie dough. It was from that famous cafe in New York that serves you up mountains of sweet, delicious cookie dough with pretty colored sprinkles and gooey fudge sauce...
It looked SO good.
Who doesn't love cookie dough? I remember "baking" cookies with one of my childhood friends and doubling the dough for the sole purpose of eating the entire batch raw. Mum wasn't the happiest when she found out the real reason I was sick and off school the next day.
I wanted to make a healthier dough that doesn’t need a warning label on the back of it. These cookie dough balls are a real winner. They're grain-free, dairy free, egg free and can be made with only six ingredients!
Cookie Dough Bites
3 tablespoons coconut oil (or grass-fed butter), melted/softened
2 tablespoons full-fat, canned coconut milk
3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 tablespoons sweetener (I used maple syrup)
3/4 cup almond flour
6 heaped tablespoons dark chocolate chips
1) Blend the coconut oil, coconut milk, vanilla and sweetener in a food processor.
2) Continue to gently mix in the almond flour until ingredients are combined.
3) Fold in 3 tablespoons of chocolate chips and refrigerate the dough for about 30 minutes.
4) Remove the dough from the fridge and roll the chilled dough into small ball shapes.
5) Place on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
6) Melt the remaining chocolate chips and drizzle chocolate over each cookie dough ball. Refrigerate to store.
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Paleo Cornish Pasties
Grain-free, paleo friendly Cornish pasties. These hand-held meat pies make for an excellent lunch or dinner!
Raspberry Chocolate Brownies (Paleo)
Truly delicious paleo raspberry chocolate fudge brownies. Easy to make with only the best ingredients. These make a wonderful Valentine's Day dessert!