Creamy Cheese Sauce (Paleo, Vegan)
Introducing the meltiest, stretchiest, creamiest queso ever. Oh and it just so happens to be dairy-free, vegan and paleo.
It didn't take me long after moving to Texas to realize that everyone was totally smitten with the creamy, cheesy dip that is queso.
Quite rightly so, with freshly baked tortilla chips and a huge mound of the stuff on top, it is quite truly delicious. Terrible for you, but delicious.
I'm introducing you to the meltiest, stretchiest, creamiest queso ever. Oh, and it just so happens to be dairy-free, vegan and paleo.
1/2 cup soaked cashews
1 cup filtered water
1/4 cup tapioca flour
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoon nutritional yeast (Dr. Fuhrman's brand is my go-to as it has no folic acid in)
Salt, pepper & garlic powder.
1. Soak cashews overnight or for several hours so they are soft (and easier to digest).
2. Drain and add to your food processor along with your cup of filtered water. Blend until smooth.
3. Add remaining ingredients and blend again.
4. In a small saucepan, heat your "cheese" over a medium-high heat, stirring continually for 5 minutes. You will notice that what was once a runny mixture, is now a stretchy, creamy, yummy cheese sauce.
5. Serve warm and pour on EVERYTHING!
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Rich and delicious chocolate, caramel and buttered shortbread squares. These Millionaire's Shortbread are Paleo, Vegan and can be Keto friendly!
Summer Fish Taco Bowls
These Paleo Fish Taco Bowls topped with sweet and tangy mango avo salsa and spicy mayo are the BEST light, flavorful and filling bowls ever.