Deviled Eggs (Paleo, Dairy-Free)
These little guys are easy to make, packed with protein & naturally gluten-free. The perfect paleo app for your party.
I’m kind of obsessed with these deviled eggs. It’s holiday season, which means party season, and parties mean food. I always struggle to come up with ideas for appetizers that people will enjoy, but won’t put them into a food coma or brain fog before the main course is ready.
In need of a grain-free and dairy-free appetizer for your party? Make these little guys. They are so easy to make, packed with protein, and naturally gluten-free. Use my homemade HEALTHY mayo recipe to make these deliciously guilt-free nibbles.
5 organic eggs (hard-boiled, shelled)
3 heaped tablespoons homemade Mayo
1 tablespoon mustard
Optional (but recommended) seasonings:
- Slice the eggs in half. Remove the yolks and set aside in a bowl. Place the whites on a serving plate.
- Using a fork, mash the yolks in the bowl.
- Add mayo, mustard, and optional seasonings to the yolks and stir.
- Spoon a teaspoon of the filling into the holes of the egg whites. Sprinkle a little cayenne pepper on top (optional).
- Serve sooner rather than later! Store in the fridge (if they aren’t all gone within 5 minutes).
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Rich and delicious chocolate, caramel and buttered shortbread squares. These Millionaire's Shortbread are Paleo, Vegan and can be Keto friendly!
Summer Fish Taco Bowls
These Paleo Fish Taco Bowls topped with sweet and tangy mango avo salsa and spicy mayo are the BEST light, flavorful and filling bowls ever.