Flourless Waffles (Paleo, Keto)
Homemade breakfast waffles that are free from flour, low-carb/ketogenic friendly, and easy to make!
Good morning from a chilly Virginia! We are here for a week searching for our future home and just generally checking out the area. It's GORGEOUS! They also have plenty of health food stores, barre classes, pretty parks, and more which makes me even more excited!
Max and I were going through our registry this week, thinking of things we may need in our future home and I brought up waffle machines.
"I don't have the time to make the batter and stuff, no thanks."
Perhaps with traditional waffles that require different flours, milk and sugar but not with these flourless ones! This recipe has only FOUR ingredients and is so simple and speedy to make. It also happens to be gluten-free, ketogenic friendly and paleo friendly. We enjoy these with sliced fruit, maple syrup from our friends The Parkers, or homemade cacao drizzle.
1/2 cup nut butter
4 organic eggs
2 tablespoons sweetener of choice
1 teaspoon baking powder
1) Put all ingredients in your food processor and blend.
2) Follow the instructions on your waffle machine and brush lightly with grass-fed butter or coconut oil.
3) Spoon a quarter of the batter into your waffle machine and close.
4) Following your waffle machine instructions, wait until the waffle has cooked, remove and set aside. Repeat this with the remaining batter.
5) Top your waffles with your favorite treats and enjoy!
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Paleo Cornish Pasties
Grain-free, paleo friendly Cornish pasties. These hand-held meat pies make for an excellent lunch or dinner!
Raspberry Chocolate Brownies (Paleo)
Truly delicious paleo raspberry chocolate fudge brownies. Easy to make with only the best ingredients. These make a wonderful Valentine's Day dessert!