Fresh Pesto Baked Chicken (Paleo, Gluten-Free)
This fabulous pesto chicken dish is perfect for an easy dinner party recipe or an evening meal that the whole family will enjoy.
Pesto Baked Chicken
4 organic, skinless organic chicken breasts
1/2 cup of finely chopped walnuts
1 cup unsalted pistachios
1 cup basil leaves
2 garlic cloves
2/3 cup olive oil
¼ cup freshly squeezed lime
1. Pre-heat the oven to 425 degrees
2. Start with your pesto by blending the pistachios in a food processor until fine.
3. Add your garlic and basil and begin to blend.
4. Gradually add your olive oil into the blender until desired consistency. Set pesto aside in a large mixing bowl.
5. Add your chopped walnuts and lime juice into your pesto mixture and stir well.
6. Lightly grease a large baking tray with olive oil and spread your chicken breasts evenly in the pan.
7. Coat the chicken with a generous layer of your pesto paste and bake for 30-40 minutes, or until chicken shows no pinkness.
8. Remove from the oven and enjoy!
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Almond and Orange Biscotti (Paleo)
Paleo Friendly Almond and Orange Biscotti Coated in a Dark Chocolate Glaze. The Perfect Holiday Treat!
Mexican Wedding Cookies (Paleo)
Grain-free, Paleo Friendly Mexican Wedding Cookies/ Snowballs/ Russian Tea Cakes. Whatever you call them, they're delicious!