Fudgy Chocolate Brownies (Paleo)
Your classic brownie recipe, without the junk. These decadent double chocolate and creamy almond butter brownies are sure to impress.
This is my go-to chocolate brownie recipe. A true hit with family and friends, these brownies are made with decadent double chocolate and creamy almond butter!
Fudgy Chocolate Brownies
1 jar all natural almond butter
2 fresh, organic eggs
1 ¼ cups raw honey
1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
½ cup raw cacao powder
½ teaspoon Himalayan salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1) Preheat oven to 325 degrees and grease a baking pan with coconut oil.
2) In a food processor, blend almond butter, eggs, honey and vanilla until smooth.
3) Add in cacao powder, salt and baking soda and keep the food processor on until a smooth batter has formed.
4) Stop the blender and fold in dark chocolate to the mixture.
5) Remove the mixture from the blender and pour into your baking pan. Bake for 25 minutes.
6) Remove brownies from the oven and leave to cool (they may still appear slightly soft inside but cooling them will help with this). After fully cooled, cut the brownies into squares and enjoy! Serve with guilt-free ice cream for a delicious treat.
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Rich and delicious chocolate, caramel and buttered shortbread squares. These Millionaire's Shortbread are Paleo, Vegan and can be Keto friendly!
Summer Fish Taco Bowls
These Paleo Fish Taco Bowls topped with sweet and tangy mango avo salsa and spicy mayo are the BEST light, flavorful and filling bowls ever.