Green Goddess Bowls (Paleo, Keto, Vegan Option)
Simple and Delicious Green Goddess Bowls. Perfect for Meal Prep or an Easy Paleo/Keto Dinner. Vegan Option by Using Alternate Protein.
I threw this "Green Goddess Bowl" together in minutes. It's crazy easy to make and with all the delicious, nutrient-dense ingredients, it's hard not to fall in love with it. I'm trying to keep things simple over here. I have had so many requests for convenient recipes lately so although this may seem like a basic recipe to some, it is catering to those needing a quick yet delicious and sustainable meal idea.
One of my favorite assets to this recipe is that this salad can be made ahead of time and transported easily. It makes a seriously fabulous meal prep lunch for busy mums, working professionals or anyone on the go- just pop it in a stainless steel container or a large mason jar and bring it with you in the morning!
Feel free to make your own Green Goddess Dressing with avocado, coconut milk, lemon juice and herbs and store it in the fridge. I am really loving the Primal Kitchen dressing line at the moment though- great ingredients, non-GMO, delicious and affordable, especially when purchased through Thrive Market. Vegan and Vegetarian friends, feel free to switch out the chicken for your protein of choice. This is a great balanced meal for y'all too!
If you make this Green Goddess Bowl make sure to snap a pic and tag @bellagracewellness on Instagram so I can like and comment on your photos. I love seeing all the BGW recipes you create and would love to share them!
Green Goddess Bowls
2 tablespoons grass-fed butter, or cooking oil of choice
4 chicken breasts, organic, boneless and skinless
2 cups organic arugula
2 cups organic spinach
1/2 medium organic cucumber, diced
1 cup organic cauliflower rice (you can buy frozen for convenience)
4 tablespoons fermented veggie of choice
2 tablespoons sesame seeds
salt and pepper
1) In a large skillet, heat one tablespoon grass-fed butter or cooking oil of choice over a medium heat.
2) When hot, slice the chicken into strips, season with salt and pepper, and saute until fully cooked (approx. 10 minutes).
3) While cooking, wash greens and split organic arugula, spinach and cucumber between four bowls.
4) Remove chicken from the skillet and set aside. Add one tablespoon of cooking oil to the pan and add cauliflower rice. Season to taste and saute for 5-6 minutes, or until cooked through.
5) Split chicken and cauliflower rice evenly between the four bowls. Add 1 tablespoon of fermented veggies (we used homemade organic kraut) to each bowl.
6) Drizzle in Green Goddess dressing and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Voila!
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Matcha Collagen Latte
A high-protein, paleo friendly matcha latte made with collagen protein and minimal ingredients. Delicious + frothy! No fancy equipment required.
Teriyaki Almond Butter Salmon (Paleo)
Deliciously simple teriyaki almond butter sauce drizzled over wild-caught salmon. Paleo, Ketogenic and RESTART approved.