Catch Me At the LiveAware Expo 2018
Join me at this year's Live Aware Expo!
Hello, friends. I thought I would hop in here with a reminder of my upcoming weekend plans: the LiveAware Expo 2018. If you are in the San Francisco area or if you are traveling to California for this incredible event, I will see you there!
You can catch me this Saturday 13th October presenting on the following topics:
This talk will reveal the dangerous ingredients in common chemical filled products lurking at home, and what they can potentially do to our health. I will cover the effects these harmful chemicals have on our endocrine system, reproductive system, weight and more. I delve into where these synthetic fragrances might be hiding in your home, how to eliminate them, and how to choose safer options for your family.
Toxin-Free Living on a Budget
This talk offers a broader look at toxin-free living and what that looks like regardless of income status. I will cover everything from the importance of relaxation and mindfulness, how to source high-quality yet affordable food, budget-friendly toxin-free products, free and effective movement, and abundant joy.
If you miss these, not to worry! I will also be at the Peeps TV booth selling exclusive merchandise, going LIVE with stories, and answering any questions you may have for me. If you are curious about attending this year's Expo, read on for more details and a fabulous discount code!
The LiveAware Expo: Living Healthy in a Toxic World brings people together who are non-toxic in some way (eat organic, use non-toxic cleaners, use holistic medicine, etc.) but who don’t realize all the other aspects in which they are being bombarded by toxins. Once again we were inundated with incredible speaker proposals this year. We have speakers covering a wide variety of topics (skin care products, EMF/WiFi, vaccines, food, water, etc.) that illustrate where we encounter toxins and, more importantly, how we can counter their effects. This year’s LiveAware Expo sub-focus will be “Food for Life” highlighting the risks and benefits of the food we consume, and how we can do better with what we eat.
What will you learn?
Find out how to reduce toxins in your life, home and body, and understand how to support your body’s immune system in an ever increasing toxic world.
· How to minimize toxins in the home – organic food, non-toxic household products, eliminating mold, reducing EMF, etc.
· Supporting your immune system to ensure optimal health even in time of illness – vitamins, nutrient dense nutrition, eliminating sugar, breastfeeding, etc.
· Understanding how food impacts health, detoxification and the immune system.
Who is speaking?
You can see the full line up of speakers and learn what they are talking on by viewing the LiveAware Expo schedule. The speaking topics are broken down into the following sections:
Keynote: How to Heal from the Serious Effects of GMOs and Roundup
Saturday A: How to create a non-toxic home
Saturday B: Food basics – What everyone needs to know about the food they eat
Sunday A: How to eat toxin free and improve your long term health
Sunday B: How to support the immune system to ensure optimal health even in time of illness
Who should attend?
Everyone concerned about the toxins in our environment and keeping them out of our bodies and our homes. With the amount of toxins bombarding every aspect of our lives, this is all of us!
How do I purchase my ticket?
Register today (http://liveaware.com/) USE DISCOUNT CODE “PeepsTV” AT CHECKOUT
$85 $70 STANDARD 1 DAY: Access to one day of sessions and Exhibitor Court, Reduced hotel rate, One Free Child Registration
$155 $125 STANDARD 2 DAY: Access to all sessions and Exhibitor Court, Reduced hotel rate, One Free Child Registration
$250 $180 VIP: Access to all sessions and Exhibitor Court, Reduced hotel rate, One Free Child Registration, Speaker Dinner ticket, 2 signed speaker books, Priority Registration Check In
$85 $75 KEYNOTE SPEAKER DINNER ONLY: Access to Exhibitor Court and Saturday Speaker Dinner.
Beef Bulgogi Bowls
Makes 2 Large Bowls
1 lb. grass-fed rib eye or sirloin steak
2 tablespoons cooking oil of choice
2 tablespoons coconut aminos
2 tablespoons freshly minced garlic
1 tablespoon raw honey or sweetener of choice
2 stems of green onion, finely chopped
2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
4 cups dark leafy greens
2 cups roasted broccoli
3 large carrots, roasted
3 cups cauliflower rice
+ hot sauce (to taste)
= spicy mayo!
1) To make the roasted vegetables, throw frozen broccoli and carrots onto a baking sheet, drizzle in cooking oil of choice, salt and pepper, and roast in the oven at 375F for 30 minutes or so. Remove and set aside.
2) Place the steaks in a large bowl with coconut aminos, minced garlic, raw honey, salt and pepper. Let marinate for 10-30 minutes.
3) In a large skillet, add cooking oil and saute the steaks (along with sauce) over medium high heat or until the steak is medium-well done.
4) Set the beef aside and slice into thin pieces.
5) Using the same pan, heat up your cauliflower rice in the skillet until piping hot.
5) To each bowl, add 2 cups of greens. Top greens with 1-2 carrots, 1 cup roasted broccoli, 1 1/2 cups cauliflower rice, 1/2 lb of steak and chopped green onion. Add a dollop of spicy mayo on the side, sprinkle with sesame seeds and enjoy!
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Rich and delicious chocolate, caramel and buttered shortbread squares. These Millionaire's Shortbread are Paleo, Vegan and can be Keto friendly!
Summer Fish Taco Bowls
These Paleo Fish Taco Bowls topped with sweet and tangy mango avo salsa and spicy mayo are the BEST light, flavorful and filling bowls ever.