Low-Carb Fudge Brownies
These keto & paleo chocolate fudge brownies are divine. Rich and chocolatey with the perfect fudge texture and only TWO net carbs per serving.
I'm back in Austin! I'll be staying at the Autism Trust for the next few weeks working on some business things, doing all the fun bridal "chores", and of course, baking far too many delicious desserts. It's actually Kent's birthday today, so the past few days have been spent making his favorite sweets and treats, including these low-carb fudge brownies.
Every time I set out to create a new brownie recipe, I’m like there is no way this is going to be better than my last brownie recipe. And time and time again, it far exceeds any others.
These Keto friendly fudge brownies are divine; rich and chocolatey with the perfect fudge texture and only TWO net carbs per serving (if that's something that matters for you). They are really very simple too, with the majority of ingredients ones you should already have in your pantry.
Go and make these brownies and try not to eat the entire pan!
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BELLA GRACE WELLNESS NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE FRESH RECIPES AND TOXIN-FREE LIVING TIPS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #BELLAGRACEWELLNESS for a chance to be featured!
1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 cup cacao powder
3/4 cup sweetener of choice
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
3 organic eggs
3/4 cup grass-fed butter, or coconut oil
2 oz. dark chocolate
pinch of salt
almond butter & dark chocolate for drizzle
1) Preheat the oven to 350F and line a baking pan with unbleached parchment paper or grease with coconut oil.
2) In a large bowl, mix dry ingredients until combined (almond flour, cacao powder, sweetener, baking powder and salt)
3) Over a low-medium heat, melt grass-fed butter or oil with dark chocolate until smooth.
4) In your food processor, beat eggs. Add chocolate mixture to egg mixture and stir again.
5) Slowly mix in the dry ingredients, one spoonful at a time, until combined.
6) Pour the brownie batter into the greased pan and bake in the oven for 17 minutes.
7) Let brownies cool. Melt almond butter and dark chocolate and drizzle over the top of the brownies. Store in the refrigerator.
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Rich and delicious chocolate, caramel and buttered shortbread squares. These Millionaire's Shortbread are Paleo, Vegan and can be Keto friendly!
Summer Fish Taco Bowls
These Paleo Fish Taco Bowls topped with sweet and tangy mango avo salsa and spicy mayo are the BEST light, flavorful and filling bowls ever.