No-Bake Granola Bars (Paleo, Keto, Vegan)
Quickly whip together these no-bake granola bars free from refined sugars, dairy and grains for the entire family to enjoy! Paleo, Keto, Vegan.
When you can't find sugar-free, Keto and paleo friendly granola bars that (a) taste good and (b) aren't crazy expensive, you make your own!
For many, granola bars are a staple in the pantry. They are so quick and easy, with minimal mess, and supposed health benefits / huge marketing efforts that trick people into thinking so. Your average granola bar has 4-5 tablespoons of added sugar, glyphosate sprayed oats or grains, and preservatives to keep them shelf stable for months on end.
It's not only healthier to make your own, but you'll also save money and time by quickly mixing together a batch of these and keeping them in your fridge for the entire family to enjoy! They seriously take 5 minutes. Not kidding.
THE DEETS ON THESE GRANOLA BARS
- I used cashew butter in this recipe and loved how they turned out. I have also used almond butter and walnut butter here! It's honestly total preference.
- Same goes with the nuts. Don't like walnuts? Love pecans? Simply replace the chopped walnuts with chopped pecans. It's that easy.
- When looking for dark chocolate, my rule of thumb is that it's always organic and has the highest percentage cacao as possible (tend to have the fewest sugars and no dairy).
- KEY TIP: make sure you pack these bars VERY tightly into the pan. Since they are no bake, and have no sticky sweetener or additives to gel them together, it's crucial that you get the air out so they form a bar. I have made this mistake and theres no redeeming (you just have to turn it into a funky granola type thing).
We keep these in the fridge and grab one whenever we need an energy boost or for a speedy breakfast! Enjoy!
No Bake Granola Bars
Makes 8 large bars
1/2 cup nut butter of choice
1/4 cup extra-virgin coconut oil
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 cup dry sweetener of choice (monk fruit, coconut palm sugar, etc.)
1/4 cup sliced almonds
1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
1/4 cup almond flour
1 tablespoon chia seed
optional: 1 teaspoon almond extract
1/3 bar organic dark chocolate (no added sugars, dairy, or soy)
1) Lightly grease or line a loaf pan with parchment paper.
2) In a large mixing bowl, add the almonds, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, unsweetened shredded coconut, almond flour and chia seeds together. Set aside.
3) In a small saucepan, melt the nut butter and coconut oil until liquid.
4) Pour the wet mixture into the dry and stir to combine. Add vanilla and almond extracts.
5) Pack the mixture very tightly into pan, using your hands to release any air and ensure it's really tightly packed (otherwise they may crumble!)
6) Freeze for 30 minutes.
7) Melt dark chocolate in a saucepan over a low heat and drizzle on top of the bars. Cool, cut into 8 equal slices and enjoy!
*I keep these in the refrigerator for freshness*
** Feel free to switch out the nuts and seeds to those you prefer**
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Rich and delicious chocolate, caramel and buttered shortbread squares. These Millionaire's Shortbread are Paleo, Vegan and can be Keto friendly!
Summer Fish Taco Bowls
These Paleo Fish Taco Bowls topped with sweet and tangy mango avo salsa and spicy mayo are the BEST light, flavorful and filling bowls ever.