Leftover Packed Frittata (Paleo, Keto)
A very simple, yet delicious paleo meal for the entire family. Use up your favorite leftovers in this meat and vegetable packed frittata!
Good morning loves! I hope everyone has had a fabulous weekend. We have been taking care of the sweetest golden retriever for the past few days so our weekend has been full of pretty walks by the beach, time in our back yard, and cozy dog cuddles.
I'm bringing you a very simple recipe this morning. I wasn't planning on sharing this frittata recipe, or even making it, but we had so much leftover meat from Easter Sunday that we had to throw it into something. The result? This delicious frittata! You definitely don't have to follow this recipe exactly and I encourage you to add all the meat and vegetables you so desire (or have hanging around in your fridge). It's so easy to make and is a delicious, protein packed dish for the entire family. It's also budget-friendly, especially if you have backyard chickens.
Leftover Packed Frittata
6 large servings
2 tablespoons grass-fed butter, or cooking oil of choice
1 12 cups cooked meat of choice (we used leftover ham from our Easter lunch)
1 1/2 cups vegetables of choice (any leftover or frozen veggies work here)
1/2 yellow onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
6 large eggs, pasture-raised and organic
4 tablespoons full fat coconut milk
seasoning of choice
1) Preheat oven to 350F. In a large skillet, heat cooking oil of choice over a medium heat. Add chopped onion and saute until soft.
2) Add cooked meat and garlic and cook until heated through.
3) Add chopped vegetables to the pan and cook until heated.
4) In a small bowl, crack eggs and whisk. Add coconut milk and seasoning and whisk again.
5) Pour egg mixture into the skillet over the meat and veggies. Cook for 3-5 minutes.
6) Transfer skillet into the oven and cook for 15 minutes or until frittata is cooked through. Remove from the oven, slice and enjoy!
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Almond and Orange Biscotti (Paleo)
Paleo Friendly Almond and Orange Biscotti Coated in a Dark Chocolate Glaze. The Perfect Holiday Treat!
Mexican Wedding Cookies (Paleo)
Grain-free, Paleo Friendly Mexican Wedding Cookies/ Snowballs/ Russian Tea Cakes. Whatever you call them, they're delicious!