Paleo Banana Bread
The best ever paleo banana bread with zero added sugars, grains, or dairy, and studded with organic chocolate chunks.
There are hundreds of banana bread recipes on the internet- even paleo ones- so what makes this loaf any different? ZERO added sugars. This recipe has no added raw honey, maple syrup, stevia, or any sugar at all other than the four bananas needed to make this bread the delicious food it is.
I have to say, when I was hunting through my recipe database wondering what to create next, I was pretty shocked that I had never ever posted this recipe on my blog. It's a staple in our home and has been for years. It's not only ridiculously easy to make, but it's cheap and uses up those old spotted bananas sitting in your fruit bowl untouched. It can be enjoyed as a quick breakfast, a yummy snack with a cup of tea, or an after-dinner treat. Whenever you enjoy a slice of this bread, I can assure you you will love it.
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THIS PALEO 'NANA BREAD
- When searching for chocolate, look for organic and the darkest you can find if you are hoping for sugar-free and dairy-free. There are also some brands out there such as Lily's and Hu Kitchen who provide chocolate bars and chips/chunks made with paleo approved sugars.
- My favorite nut butter to use in this recipe is cashew. It's super creamy and the taste just works so perfectly with the banana. I have also made this with almond butter and dare I say it, even peanut butter. They all work!
- I honestly have no other comments here other than ENJOY! It's so easy and delicious and I'm sure even a beginner baker will be able to enjoy this one at home.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BELLA GRACE WELLNESS NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE FRESH RECIPES AND TOXIN-FREE LIVING TIPS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #BELLAGRACEWELLNESS for a chance to be featured!
Paleo Banana Bread
Makes One Loaf
4 organic bananas
4 organic eggs
1/2 cup nut butter (I used cashew)
1/4 cup melted coconut oil or grass-fed butter
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon Ceylon cinnamon
pinch of salt
1/2 cup dark organic chocolate chips, chunks, or a chopped bar
1) Preheat the oven to 350F and lightly grease a loaf pan with coconut oil.
2) In a large mixing bowl or food processor, mix all the ingredients. Stir in the chocolate chunks when batter is smooth.
3) Pour batter into the loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
4) Let cool, slice, and enjoy!
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Rich and delicious chocolate, caramel and buttered shortbread squares. These Millionaire's Shortbread are Paleo, Vegan and can be Keto friendly!
Summer Fish Taco Bowls
These Paleo Fish Taco Bowls topped with sweet and tangy mango avo salsa and spicy mayo are the BEST light, flavorful and filling bowls ever.