Paleo Caramel Apple Bundt Cakes
Mini Paleo Bundt Cakes with a Caramel Apple Filling and Honey Almond Drizzle.
Kick off apple season with these adorable caramel apple bundt cakes! Mini spiced sponges packed with a gooey caramel filling and chunky organic apples, all topped with a sliced almond and honey drizzle. I love these paired with some homemade custard (coming to the blog soon) and a nice cup of tea.
Caramel Apple Bundt Cakes
(Makes 12 cakes)
4 large organic eggs
1/2 cup pure maple syrup
1/3 cup coconut oil melted and cooled to room temperature
1/4 cup unsweetened almond or coconut milk
1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
1/4 cup coconut flour
1/3 cup arrowroot starch
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
3/4 cups almond or cashew butter, creamy
1/3 cup coconut oil
⅓ cup pure maple syrup
1/2 cup sliced almonds
1½ cup peeled and diced apples about 2 apples
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease mini bundt pan with coconut oil.
- In a medium bowl, mix the almond flour, coconut flour, tapioca flour, baking soda, salt and ground sinnamon. Set aside.
- In a medium sauce pan, combine the almond butter, coconut oil, maple syrup, sliced almonds and apples. Heat on medium-high heat for about 5 minutes.
- In a food processor, beat together the eggs, maple syrup, almond milk, apple cider vinegar, coconut oil and vanilla on medium speed for 1-2 minutes. Add the dry mixture to the wet and beat on low speed until fully combined.
- Place 2 tablespoons of the caramel apple mixture in the bottom of each prepared bundt cup. Fill the rest of the bundt cake pans up with batter.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let cool before flipping out. Spoon any remaining almond and apple mixture on top of cakes and drizzle with honey. Serve warm or let cool.
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
AIP Plantain Bread
Easy and delicious AIP bread made with plantains. Nut free, egg free, grain free.
AIP Lemon Rosemary Shortbread Cookies
Crumbly and buttery shortbread cookies with a hint of lemon and fresh rosemary. AIP, Paleo, Keto, Vegan.