Paleo Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
Your classic paleo + keto friendly chocolate chip cookie with a perfect hint of pumpkin spice.
Hey, friends! Who else loves pumpkin recipes at this time of the year? Who else is ready for yet another cookie recipe?
If you answered yes to either of the above questions, you're going to love these melt in your mouth pumpkin spiced chocolate chunk cookies. They have just the right amount of pumpkin flavor, and honestly, it’s difficult to keep these amazing cookies on hand after I’ve made a batch.
One just doesn't really cut it! Tuck into these with zero guilt and know they will serve your body with nutrients and yumminess <3
Pumpkin Spice Chocolate Chip Cookies
(Makes 12+ cookies)
1 organic egg
1/3 cup almond butter
1/2 cup organic pumpkin puree
1/2 cup organic coconut sugar or sweetener of choice
2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 1/3 cups almond flour
1 tsp baking soda
pinch of sea salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/2 cup organic dark chocolate chips or chunks
1) Preheat oven to 350F and grease a baking sheet with coconut oil or grass-fed butter.
2) In a food processor, mix all of the wet ingredients until combined.
3) In a separate bowl, mix the dry ingredients together.
4) Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until no lumps and a smooth dough has formed.
5) Add chocolate chunks and stir again.
6) Form little cookie shapes and place evenly on the baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until cooked through.
Enjoy! Keep in the fridge.
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Paleo Banana Bread
The best ever paleo banana bread with zero added sugars, grains, or dairy, and studded with organic chocolate chunks.
What Are We Really Allergic To?
Are we really allergic to food? Or is it the chemical processing, additives, and added junk that's causing so many allergies?