Peppermint Bark (Paleo, Dairy-Free)
Make this Christmas even sweeter by offering batches of this paleo peppermint bark to your family and friends!
It’s the most wonderful time of the year. Our house is finally decorated, gifts are starting to collect under the tree and we have carols blasting in the kitchen 24/7.
Make this Christmas even sweeter by offering batches of this loaded peppermint bark to your family and friends! This is such a simple recipe and makes a great gift idea when wrapped in a festive tin.
1 cup dark chocolate chips (we use Lily’s)
1 tablespoon coconut oil
½ teaspoon peppermint extract
¾ cup coconut butter
Optional topping ideas: dried cranberries, homemade marshmallows, chopped nuts.
- In a large bowl over simmering water, melt chocolate chips until smooth.
- Add coconut oil and peppermint extract and stir. It should be runny!
- Line a small pan with parchment paper and pour in the chocolate mixture, making sure it covers the bottom of the entire pan. Freeze for 30 minutes, or until hard.
- Melt your coconut butter by placing the glass jar in a pan of hot water.
- Remove chocolate layer from the freezer and pour the melted coconut butter evenly on top.
- Sprinkle on any toppings you desire! I used pecans and refined-sugar-free marshmallows.
- Transfer to the fridge for 15 minutes until hard. Break apart and enjoy!
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
AIP Plantain Bread
Easy and delicious AIP bread made with plantains. Nut free, egg free, grain free.
AIP Lemon Rosemary Shortbread Cookies
Crumbly and buttery shortbread cookies with a hint of lemon and fresh rosemary. AIP, Paleo, Keto, Vegan.