Quick & Easy Egg Breakfast Muffins (Paleo)
These protein packed muffins are perfect for a grab and go breakfast or a snack. Great for kids lunchboxes! (Paleo, grain-free, gluten-free, dairy-free)
Paleo Egg Vegetable Muffins
8 bacon rashers (we get ours from our local farm here in Texas)
8 organic eggs
1 cup diced red bell pepper
1 cup diced onion
1 cup spinach
pinch of Himalayan salt
pinch of black pepper
2 tablespoons unsweetened nut milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with 8 cupcake liners.
- Wrap one bacon rasher around the edge of each case and transfer to oven for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, beat eggs together in a large bowl.
- Mix chopped spinach, bell pepper, onion, salt, black pepper, and milk into the beaten eggs.
- Remove tray from the oven and pour egg mixture evenly into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for around 20 minutes. Remove and enjoy. These muffins can be eaten warm or cold, they are the perfect snack or as part of a grab & go breakfast!
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Almond and Orange Biscotti (Paleo)
Paleo Friendly Almond and Orange Biscotti Coated in a Dark Chocolate Glaze. The Perfect Holiday Treat!
Mexican Wedding Cookies (Paleo)
Grain-free, Paleo Friendly Mexican Wedding Cookies/ Snowballs/ Russian Tea Cakes. Whatever you call them, they're delicious!