Raspberry White Chocolate Chunk Blondie Skillet
This white chocolate raspberry skillet blondie is unbelievably good, paleo + keto approved, and easy to make!
Raspberries and white chocolate have to be one of the best combinations in the world.
Whenever I have a punnet of fresh organic raspberries, I end up baking something with them. More often than not, they are paired with "white chocolate". I highly recommend making your own with cacao butter and vanilla extract (so easy, clean, and delicious), but if you prefer to purchase at the store then be sure you are opting for an organic, high-quality brand. If you struggle to find a good white chocolate, you could also use dark chocolate here too but be aware that the taste will differ.
I can promise that this White Chocolate and Raspberry Blondie Skillet is pretty close to perfect. It's fudgy, sweet but not too sweet and so more-ish.
What are you waiting for? Grab your ingredients, mix them together and throw them in a skillet for just 15 minutes!
Raspberry White Chocolate Chunk Skillet
¼ cup coconut oil or grass-fed butter, solid at room temperature
⅓ cup granulated sweetener of choice (I used coconut palm sugar)
1 organic egg yolk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup blanched almond flour
¼ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup organic, sugar-free white chocolate or cocoa butter (dairy-free option), chopped into chunks
⅓ cup fresh organic raspberries
Optional: 1/4 cup chopped macadamia nuts
1) Preheat the oven to 350ºF and lightly grease a cast iron skillet with coconut oil.
2) In a medium mixing bowl, beat the coconut oil and sweetener until smooth.
3) Add the egg and vanilla and mix until smooth.
4) Add the almond flour, baking soda and salt. Mix until well incorporated with no lumps.
5) Gently fold in the chopped white chocolate or cocoa butter, raspberries and macadamia nuts.
6) Press the dough into the skillet and bake in the oven for 15-18 minutes.
7) Remove from oven and let slightly cool. Enjoy!
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
AIP Plantain Bread
Easy and delicious AIP bread made with plantains. Nut free, egg free, grain free.
AIP Lemon Rosemary Shortbread Cookies
Crumbly and buttery shortbread cookies with a hint of lemon and fresh rosemary. AIP, Paleo, Keto, Vegan.