Raw Coco Lemon Bites (Paleo, Vegan & Keto Option)
These coco lemon bites are the perfect little treat to kill that sugar craving. They are light, refreshing and delicious.
It's no secret that I have a sweet tooth. I don't eat refined sugar, but I do eat the occasional grain and sugar-free substitute. These coco lemon bites are the perfect little treat to kill that sugar craving. They are light, refreshing and delicious. You are also getting all the health benefits as they are raw!
Raw Coco Lemon Bites
1 ½ cups almond flour
1 ½ cups shredded, unsweetened coconut
⅓ cup coconut flour
¼ teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
6 tablespoons raw honey (or sweetener of choice)
4 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 teaspoons raw vanilla extract
1 tablespoon fresh lemon zest
¼ cup and 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
1) In a large mixing bowl, mix together the almond flour, coconut, flour and salt until thoroughly combined. Set aside.
2) In a separate mixing bowl, combine sweetener, lemon juice, zest, and vanilla extract. Add to the mixing bowl and combine.
3) Transfer mixture to a blender or food processor. On a low setting, gradually add in the melted coconut oil.
4) Once combined, form small balls of mixture and place on a tray or platter.
5) Refrigerate lemon bites for an hour until firm and enjoy!
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Almond and Orange Biscotti (Paleo)
Paleo Friendly Almond and Orange Biscotti Coated in a Dark Chocolate Glaze. The Perfect Holiday Treat!
Mexican Wedding Cookies (Paleo)
Grain-free, Paleo Friendly Mexican Wedding Cookies/ Snowballs/ Russian Tea Cakes. Whatever you call them, they're delicious!