Paleo Rosemary and Sea Salt Breadsticks
Soft, Delicious, Melt in Your Mouth Paleo + Keto Friendly Breadsticks. The flavors in these are divine!
My family are a carb- loving family. My mum grew up on bread and butter, and in the UK we would enjoy slices and slices of warm crusty tiger bread slathered in grass-fed butter... yum.
Since I'm home for a week, I decided to fill the bread void with these rosemary and sea salt breadsticks.
These breadsticks are soft, melt in your mouth and are so buttery flavored, you would never guess they’re dairy-free! In fact, the family were in near disbelief that they were grain-free and paleo friendly too. They are that good.
I personally think the flavors in this recipe are just right, but obviously I made them to suit my palette. There's the coarse sea salt which hits that salty craving, the melted Ghee topping which satisfies the creamy craving, and the rosemary perfects the final flavor to a herby- savory masterpiece. That being said, feel free to switch up amounts, add something fancy, remove something you don't like- the choice is yours. I have also made these with a little raw honey to add a sweet element.
REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE TO THE BELLA GRACE WELLNESS NEWSLETTER & RECEIVE FRESH RECIPES AND TOXIN-FREE LIVING TIPS DELIVERED INTO YOUR INBOX!
If you try a recipe, please use the hashtag #BELLAGRACEWELLNESS for a chance to be featured!
Rosemary and Sea Salt Breadsticks
3/4 cup almond flour
3/4 cup tapioca flour or arrowroot starch
2 organic eggs
3 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon celtic sea salt flakes
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
2 tablespoons ghee or vegan butter
1) Preheat oven to 350F and line a baking sheet with unbleached parchment paper.
2) In a medium bowl, combine the almond flour, tapioca flour or arrowroot, eggs and melted coconut oil.
3) Stir in the baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, 1 sprig fresh rosemary, garlic powder and onion powder.
4) Sprinkle a smooth surface with arrowroot flour to prevent the dough from sticking and roll dough into a ball.
5) Using a rolling pin, roll dough into a rectangle with thickness to preference. Cut into long, thin strips until no dough remains.
6) Carefully transfer the breadsticks onto the baking sheet and sprinkle with the remaining sea salt and rosemary. Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until light brown.
7) Brush the finished breadsticks with melted butter or ghee and serve!
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
The Health Benefits of Coconut Oil
Coconut oil has a TON of useful health applications. Give it the appreciation it truly deserves!
Almond and Orange Biscotti (Paleo)
Paleo Friendly Almond and Orange Biscotti Coated in a Dark Chocolate Glaze. The Perfect Holiday Treat!