Sausage & Shrimp Skillet (Paleo, Keto)
This cast iron skillet meal packed with sausage, shrimp and vegetables is extremely easy and only takes 20 minutes from start to finish.
I bought my wedding dress this weekend! I already can't wait to wear it again. It's seriously the dress of my dreams.
It also means it's crunch time when it comes to eating clean and looking after my body. Despite the stress of wedding planning, I'm determined to stay healthy and happy at all times. I'm making it my priority to set aside extra time each day to take care of myself. This includes planning meals in advance to reduce stress financially and also so I don't have to worry about inventing things a few hours before dinner needs to be on the table.
This one pan skillet meal is extremely easy and only takes 20 minutes from start to finish. I personally feel best on a lower-carb, paleo-style lifestyle so for me, this dish is perfectly filling. For those who desire something more hearty, you can add some cauliflower rice or some grain-free/gluten-free pasta. When I made this for Max last week, he had it over some gluten-free fettuccine and loved it. Enjoy!
Sausage & Shrimp Skillet
2 tablespoons grass-fed butter or cooking oil of choice
1lb of large shrimp
6 oz of sausage
1 1/2 cups bell pepper
1 medium onion
2 garlic cloves
pinch of paprika
pinch of red pepper flakes
salt and pepper
1) In a large cast iron pan, melt butter. Add sausage and saute until it is fully cooked.
2) Move cooked sausage to the side and chop into pieces.
3) Add more butter if necessary. Cook shrimp in the cast iron for 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
4) Add chopped bell pepper, onion and zucchini in the pan and saute for 2-4 minutes.
5) Add cooked sausage and shrimp back to the pan and simmer on a low heat. Add all seasoning and stir. You can also add some raw, grass-fed cheese here if you do dairy!
6) Remove from the heat and serve. You can put this over cauliflower rice or even grain-free pasta if you'd like.
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Matcha Collagen Latte
A high-protein, paleo friendly matcha latte made with collagen protein and minimal ingredients. Delicious + frothy! No fancy equipment required.
Teriyaki Almond Butter Salmon (Paleo)
Deliciously simple teriyaki almond butter sauce drizzled over wild-caught salmon. Paleo, Ketogenic and RESTART approved.