Spiced Apple Breakfast Muffins (Paleo, Gluten-Free)
Cooler weather, beautiful leaves, and delicious food. Yes, please! These paleo friendly, cinnamon apple breakfast muffins are perfect for Fall mornings.
Happy Fall, friends! It’s finally here!
I’ll admit that when I lived in England, I was a total sun-worshiper. One of those people who thrive in humidity and can’t get enough of temperatures over 30C.
But FALL in Texas is simply beautiful.
Not only because it’s finally relief from the insane heat but because it means my evening walks are that much prettier. There’s something so lovely about swishing your feet through a sea of amber, burnt orange, and bright red leaves.
The food is also delicious, and this recipe is simply perfect for welcoming Fall back with open arms. The smell alone is enough to make these grain-free cinnamon apple breakfast muffins. Your kitchen will scream cosy fireplace evenings, holiday season, and warm, fuzzy hugs. Enjoy!
Spiced Apple Breakfast Muffins
1 ¼ cups almond flour
3 tablespoons coconut flour
¼ cup unsweetened applesauce
2 organic eggs
5 tablespoons melted coconut oil
⅓ cup maple syrup
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
Pinch of salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a cupcake pan with 12 muffin liners.
- Mix almond flour, coconut flour, baking soda and spices in a bowl and set aside.
- In a food mixer, blend applesauce, eggs, coconut oil and maple syrup.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
- Distribute batter evenly between 12 cupcakes. Fill to the top of each case as they don’t rise very much!
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean and the muffins are a golden brown.
Store in an airtight container for up to a week… if they last that long!
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
Raspberry Chocolate Brownies (Paleo)
Truly delicious paleo raspberry chocolate fudge brownies. Easy to make with only the best ingredients. These make a wonderful Valentine's Day dessert!
Practical Tips for Picky Eaters
Maybe you struggle with certain foods, or maybe you have a picky eater in your house. Try some of these practical tips to finding food freedom!