Spiced Maple Roasted Nuts (Paleo, Refined Sugar-Free)
These paleo-friendly, maple roasted nuts are a little bit of everything. Deliciously sweet, subtly spicy (with a kick of cayenne), and ideally crunchy.
Is it acceptable to start posting Christmas recipes yet?!
I’m so excited I can hardly contain myself. The decorations are up in the stores, and I’ve already bought my advent calendar anxiously awaiting December 1st. So here it is, the first recipe of so many that I’ll be posting over the next few months.
These nuts are a little bit of everything. Deliciously sweet, subtly spicy (with a baby kick of cayenne), and ideally crunchy.
They are also the perfect little Christmas gift for your neighbor, or Grandpa, or bestie. Just pour them into a mini mason jar, tie with a pretty red ribbon and add a note of love!
Spiced Maple Roasted Nuts
1 cup raw walnuts
1 cup raw pecans
1 cup raw almonds
(you can change any of these if you prefer)
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
½ teaspoon nutmeg
3 tablespoons organic coconut sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a large bowl, mix all of your ingredients together until nuts are fully coated in syrup and spices.
- Evenly spread mixture onto a lined, good quality baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove from the oven and stir. You may also want to add a little extra drizzle of maple at this time! (I know I did)
- Pop back in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, break up any large clumps if needed and place on a wire rack to cool. Store in an airtight container and enjoy!
Isabella Grace is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner focusing on toxin-free, natural living to its fullest extent. Her mission is to provide personalized integrative health solutions to create sustainable, lifelong change and enable you to live, love, and serve at your fullest health potential.
The Health Benefits of Coconut Oil
Coconut oil has a TON of useful health applications. Give it the appreciation it truly deserves!
Almond and Orange Biscotti (Paleo)
Paleo Friendly Almond and Orange Biscotti Coated in a Dark Chocolate Glaze. The Perfect Holiday Treat!